The compact shelves in our library are closed stacks, books that are in bad condition and not frequently loan will be placed here, if the books that you need’s status is shown as [B2 Compact Shelves], please fill in our forms to let us help you to get the books that you needed.
2. Service Target: Readers that are allowed to loan our materials.
3. Material types: Books, Journals, Newspapers, Thesis
4. Service description:
(1) Books that are in [B2 Compact Shelves] can be loaned through 3rd floor front desk by filling in the form [Compact Shelves Retrieval Form] (doc. file), (odt. file), after three working days, and receiving e-mail regarding on it, then come to 3rd floor front desk to loan it, we will keep the book at the front desk for 14 days. Please do not fill the form and not coming to get the books, you will lose your permission to retrieve the books if you did it 3 times.
(2) Period of the books that you loan from the compact shelves is just like the normal books, but you can only read the journal in the library.
(3) Books Retrieval: Intelligent Operations Division, tel: (07)5252000~2423 or 2426, Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(4) Journals, Thesis Retrieval: Intelligent Operations Division, tel: (07)5252000~2425 or 2426, Mail: email@example.com